Wednesday 5 March 2014

Well the weeks go by again. What have we done? Well a couple of weekends ago I took myself off to the V&A. As part of LGBT month there was a guided tour of the V&A by Bird la Bird a lesbian alternative performer. After a wander I was joined by madame which was lovely. We partook of some refreshment in the cafe. Mmmm hghly buttered scones and jam, lush. We joined the group of about 100 and off we went outside....



After a amusing talk about the exterior it was was decided that the dear old V&A should be renamed as the The Queer Grand Emporium of Nick Nacks. Obviously our guide drew a certain amount of attention both outside and inside and the motley crew following certainly drew their fare share as well. It was interesting and informative to find out not only about items but the history of the times behind them.
Slightly disappointing was the fact that out of the 100 odd I was the only trans person who showed up !
Last Sunday saw us off to the LAM, meeting up with Natacha, Penny, Sarah and Russell. An early compliment had us all laughing. All of us sat in Pret having breakfast we are approached by someone we knew... I never thought I could say that you could look any more.... Cheap I interjected, no no he said.. gorgeous! LOL

Madame picked her altered skirt from Vicky and bought herself a leather corset which worked wonders for her figure! Lady Lauras Latex thanked me for the pictures I had sent of me in the yellow frock and asked if I would model for her !
Stephanie came over on Monday to do some pictures, the first since before Christmas, after lunch we took ourselves off to Brent Cross for a wander and very nice it was. Tuesday saw madame and I off to the West End, her to find a bra in Primarni and then off to Charles Fox in Covent Garden. Thankfully I managed to spend nothing as I had ordered a rather silly item of which there will be pictures when it arrives ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment