Friday 23 October 2015

So anyway

So there I am, I've just picked up a pair of boots from Schu in Brent Cross and am stood standing in a corner farting around with my phone. The next thing I know I have young guy in his thirties standing next to me saying... "You know you have cracking legs if my wife wasn't with me I'd snap you up" ! All I am able to do is giggle and he is gone ! I then move onto John Lewis feeling I deserve a coffee and a danish. I find myself a table and become the centre of interest to a gaggle of five, soon to become eight advanced middle aged Italian women. Fortuitously when I decide to leave so do they, so I bide my time and manage to exit just in front of them so they can get a good look.
It appears I'm on a roll when today a young woman comes up to me in Marks and Spencer and says to me, I represent Tony and Guy would you like a free haircut? I decline but was tempted to say no but the wig wouldn't mind a shampoo and set :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment