Wednesday 8 August 2012

Blow out on Farcebuck

Well off we set yesterday evening full of dread of rush-hour traffic only to find it localised which was a bonus. Joined the biggest car park in the world, the M25, and to our delight it was free flowing. So off we zoomed to see friends on Canvey Island. Yes I know my dears but someone has to live there. Don't they?

Excellent meal but all far too rich for a girl like me. The sort of food you just don't want to stop stuffing your face with, but I did, stop that is, before it was too late, just. Our new little brmm, brmm behaved herself perfectly, thankfully. Aaaanyway I'm considering returning to Facebuck, well it's not my desire but supposedly more than one person is missing my presence. Do I or don't I? Mmmmmmmmmm, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment