Friday 17 January 2014

Hectic life

Goodness nothing since the 4th Jan, two weeks. So busy, things to do, places to go, people to see etc, etc, quite how I used to fit work into my schedule I'll never know. Soooo my dears whats-a-bin-happening? One of my grandsons tells Madame that he wants to buy me some nice makeup for Xmas, how cool was that? So I settle for a new Mac Lady Danger lipstick :-)

So there I am chatting to my son, who while not opposed to having a t-girl for a father is not that impressed, until that is he prefers me to wear a frock than wear a bum bag! What on earth is wrong with a bum bag, it contains you money, tickets and a phone, in fact the male equivalent of a handbag.

A lovely post NYE evening with Clare and Conrad with much naughty off diet food. The first Sunday of the year we take ourselves off to the LAM and meet up with Penny and Natacha. No Sarah and Russell who are unfortunately suffering with colds. Madame buys herself a nice leather skirt from Vicky and very nice it is too. Luckily I don't buy anything as I manage to find some bargains the following week ;-)

The following Sunday we are to the LFF and meet up with Russell, Sarah is off somewhere else as are Penny and Natacha which is a shame. I find the reason for the closure of Club Colleseum, they are knocking it down to build the new American embassy ! So many clubs disappearing :-(

We take a trip to Oxford Street in the week and take in the delights of the fashion department in Selfridges and find some amazing shoes in the shoe department by zaha-hadid and have a lovely chat with the assistant.

A trip to M&S at Brent Cross today brings a couple of bargains, a black Autograph frock I had been eyeing for some time, £65 down to £29.99 and a Reiss frock in John Lewis I have been desperate for at over £100 off !! Odd though they both fit perfectly, one in a size 12 and one in a 14 !

No comments:

Post a Comment