Tuesday 19 March 2013

Back again

Well off we set bound for the V&A again. That place is sooo huge, we keep finding things we have not seen and still haven't gone further than the second floor! Hardly a flicker of recognition today, yes we got 'spotted' a few times but hardly at all. Mind you us taking a shortcut through the cafeteria got us spotted all right. Not so much a walk though more a case of stand back flouncing tranny sweeping through. Of course there was the two white van men on our way home but then again I did lock eye contact with the idiot passenger.



I suppose it is because we are all different but I just don't need this community thing. You know only going to places and mixing with people with the same interests or ways of life. Of course there are circumstances and activities which require this but not to exclusion of all else. I just don't get it, its a big, big world out there so why restrict yourself? Since going out in my other persona I now feel I really am a bit turned off by t-girl only events. Even fetish events are becoming all the same. If you want to get accepted then you have to advertise yourself, put in an appearance, otherwise no one will know you exist. The more you get seen the more you become.... everyday and more or less ignored, just another face in the crowd. Or is it that secretly what you want, to be pointed at, laughed at and ridiculed? Some do, I know they do, they just love to be part of an oppressed minority and they wear their badge with great pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment