Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wonders will never cease

A family outing. Yes the clan meets, well it was mothers day and with three mothers in the family it had to be done. We meet up at a local hostelry with due trepidation, well it was a Harvester (shudder). The most remarkable thing was with nine members of the family gathered together we managed an evening without an argument !! My dears this is a remarkable achievement as any one who has endured a Christmas with us will testify!

Monday see me attempting to visit the V&A. I leave home at about 9 and lo there is a bus. I board the same and off we go, for a while. Traffic causes us to halt and we creep along for about half a mile before a full stop and the driver announces in two stops the bus will turn round. Blast. Off I get and decide that this is a total waste of my time. It is bloody freezing, blowing a gale and it is snowing so I cross the road and catch a bus home and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment