Sunday 20 April 2014

Another week another....

Another week goes by and another birthday... mine ! A new Phase Eight frock which to be honest I got to wear before my birthday at the last Magic Theatre, a new necklace, bangles, a new camera bag that doesn't scream camera bag and a new latex outfit !

So off we trot Saturday afternoon to Dolenta and Breathless to collect the new latex outfit. Madame, son and I (in male mode). As we arrive on the overground platform I espy the nutter who once he spots us follows us down the platform. I am unaware as I have my back to him until I hear his mumblings. It seems he objects to my appearance. We are not sure whether he has a 'problem' or is pissed or both. Aaaaanyway he is ignored and our train comes and on he gets and proceeds to sit with us continuing his disapproval for 15 minutes. We arrive at St Pancras and get off and so does he although he has no idea of where he is. Owing to his condition he has no chance of keeping up with us so we leave him to his ramblings although the son does make station staff aware of him in case there is further problems. Just as well I wasn't 'dressed' but then again I would not have gone that way if I had been.

We arrive at Dolenta's shop and I try on the outfit, perfect and we get on with the serious subject of gossiping. It is now about 6.30 so I say to madame that's it is a bit late to go home and cook so why don't we eat out. Mmmm unbeknown to me there is a plan afoot. Beans spilt we shut the shop and are off to a Tapas place just off the Pentonville road Camino and very nice it was, even including the mass rendition of happy birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment