Sunday 25 October 2015

Cake !

So madame and I catch the train to go to Waterstones by the University of London. Madame finds her book and we both fancy a coffee but where? As we stroll along Torrington Street there is a Patisserie Valerie, after much discussion we go in. She elects for a chocolate mousse and I a Mille Fleur, mmmmm so disgustingly sweet and totally yummy.
We begin our journey home from Googe Street station, our train beign the second one we sit and wait. The first train comes in and a door opens opposite us. The young lady seated in the train spots me and proceeds to tell her male companion, of course she tries to hide the fact she is telling him there is a tranny on the platform which only makes it more obvious. Madame tells me I've been 'clocked' and I say I already know and we have a little giggle. Meanwhile her male companion who had been studiously looking at the floor is desperately keen to look but of course can't be seen to look so passes his hand over his face, raises his head and peers through his fingers only to see us staring straight at him. We two are now convulsed in laughter and as the door closes we smile amd wave them goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment