Tuesday 27 October 2015

So there I am stood standing there, as you do, at the bus stop waiting for a bus and an elderly lady rises from her seat and stands next to me and starts a conversation.
Did you see her she says
Who? I reply
That young lady that just got on the bus.
No I reply
She had a leather skirt on that would have matched your boots
Really? Oh and I missed it
Yes it was quite short and in two layers, very nice. It would have suited you with your legs
Oh thank you I say
Are you waiting for a 113?
Yes I reply
I thought so, I've seen you before. The bus comes and we get on and off the bus sets. As I get to my stop and make my way to the door I look back and see she is asleep. Shame. I was going to say goodbye. As I get off I look again and she is awake, she sees me gives me a lovely smile and waves so I wave back. As I cross the road the bus passes me and I get another smile and a wave. How lovely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment