Saturday 2 November 2013

Disappointing fit

Well off out again with madame, Oxford Street of course. A quick dive into Primark, bra shopping again. Its so nice that we can both discuss clothes and lingerie and shop together. I get myself two new bra's but madame just cannot find one she likes aaaaanyway she manages to find something that takes her fancy while I go off to pay for my purchases then its off to Pret for brekkie and thence to M&S. For two shopaholics as we are it is slightly disappointing that they do not have the treggings I want in stock and we have to order them which means we have to pick them up the next day at Brent Cross. We trawl through the lingerie department but still madame cannot find the bra she wants so its off to Selfridges. We wander round the denim studio so madame can exchange a pair of Levi jeans and we see the most expensive jeans in existence, in a glass case. £12,000, yes twelve thousand pounds, for a pair of jeans, with over two carats of diamonds on them !
Next day we are off to pick up my treggings and we pop into Lipsy where madame treats herself to a pair of jeans an I just try, successfully, to convince myself that I cannot afford anything, although I do promise myself something in their post xmas sale.
Friday sees the chance of another photo session, well two frocks from the depths of the wardrobe have appeared and it would be rude not to wouldn't it. Unfortunately for me when trying on some of my latex frocks I find one is now verging on too big, just a little slack around the hips so that could be passed onto madame and I also find that madame's latex catsuit is too big too. This is highly disappointing, a little slack in the arms, especially around the wrists and also from the thighs down but perfect in the body although it does now fit madame perfectly.
Off out again today to visit Dolenta and Andy at the new Breathless shop which hopefully will involve plenty of cava and chocolate and out again tomorrow to the London Alternative Market to meet up with the delicious Penny and Natacha, Sara and Russsell and a chance to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment