Saturday 30 November 2013

Rest of the week

Tuesday sees madame and I Oxford Street bound. A quick visit to Primarni for some xmas presents and I pick up a pair of very tight black shiny trousers and a visit to Superdrug for some makeup for me then onto Pret for a lateish breakfast. We then wander M&S seeking ideas for xmas presents for madame to no avail. A usual trawl of Selfridges returns the same result. Things are either too expensive or are totally wrong. Ah well I do have a short list of things.
A midweek trawl of Brent Cross turns up nothing but its a few hours out and about.
Its the LAM tomorrow and we will get to meet up with the delicious Penny and Natacha, hopefully Sarah and Russell will be there too. To be able to get two more days dressed results in picture taking this morning.....

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfits, especially the trousers and top. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, never thought I'd see the day I would wear trousers etc when out and about though. Still it is a damn sight warmer LOL

    ReplyDelete