Thursday 12 June 2014

Passing interest

Although all we 'girls' think we are alike we aren't are we. So many different shades and if we are honest all with a different agenda, different needs and wants. Those on the outside, especially men, in the main lump us all in together indeed some on the inside do the same, i.e. must be gay. Well we dress like women and women set out to attract men. Wrong. I can never see the attraction of male company, never have. But there it is.
Aaaanyway off madame and troll to Brent Cross and she tells me I or we, I'm not sure which have been getting some very strange looks. The problem is what is it? Well its summer so I am in shorts, denim ones, a t-shirt, plain white, white socks and a pair of Birkenstocks, admittedly blue with white piping. So what can it be? Is it what I'm wearing? Is it the walk? Is it the tattoo's or is it the bleached hair. Goodness I would love to know. Of course madame never thinks to herself it might be her tattoo's, it has to be me they are looking at. Well if it is then I might as well do fem all the time, surely I wouldn't get looked at any more than I do now.

Tuesday I meet up with Stephanie and we take ourselves off to Westfield at White City. We both prefer it to Stratford, its lighter, airier and a better class of shop. I am unable to fathom what it is, are we changing or is it fashion or both. There was a time when we could have spent an absolute fortune on clothes etc but now there is so little that takes our collective fancy. Whatever shop we visit there is maybe only one or two items that we would buy, given that we could afford it. We pop into Dior mainly to have a little chat with one of the assistants, he is soo nice and always gives us the lowdown on next season. Apparently it will be red's and leopardskin prints. Its all about sensuality and sexiness.
So there we are strolling along and approaching us, in a hurry, probably late back from lunch is a young man, he sees us and as he passes he points. Oh dear I thought what is coming? He speaks, 'lovely tattoo's' he says and is gone. Oh we laughed, more from relief than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment