Thursday 19 June 2014

An additional confidence boost from Saturday's party was to be told I not only had the body of a twenty year old woman but to get several compliments on my legs from the ladies !!
So Stephanie, Sarah and I took ourselves off to the IWM at Duxford. The last time I was there? in 2005 ! A lovely day if a trifle chilly and drafty. I have to say the staff we had contact with were superb. The lady taking the money was not fazed at all and we had a little chat. The security man in the land war section and I had a nice chat and then we met with two of the admin staff as we pased them I heard a reference to my frock and turned to be met with a lovely smile from a young lady who complimented me on my choice. As we spoke about this and that she said I have one like that in red and we both said together... Vivienne of Holloway. It is sooo nice to be treated like this, as though we are no one special.

No comments:

Post a Comment