Monday 2 June 2014

Weekend

So a weekend of exhausting fun. Saturday night was Rubber Cult another fabulous night, the best so far. Madame and I in our new outfits were snapped quite a few times...



Fabulous to meet up with Ed and Gwen over from Ireland, we haven't seen them in about 6 years so much catching up including the news they have a two year old son! A long chat with Zac about health and photography, well what else do you chat about at a fetish club :-) We see Madame Caramel and Fetish Lisa, PFK and Mistress Hannah and many more. A nice hour or so in the changing room with Dolenta and her models Ana Mantis, Chris, Andy, Mamzelle Maz, Nico, Ilua, and Joyce plus caberet star Marnie Scarlet and Max and I got a kiss from Eva Vortex!

Sunday sees us off all rubbered up to the London Alternative Market, a little drained after getting to bed around 3 am we are off at 10.30 to Revolution in America Square by Tower Bridge. Much compliments, well we do put in the effort even for daytime events.... A nice cuddle with Mistress Absolute rounds off my day nicely.



Oxford Street this morning. Madame to Louis Vittone to give them the ok to repair her handbag and me off to Primark, talk about opposite ends of the scale! I'm after another hat and manage to get a white one the same style as the black one. On my return to Selfridges I find her having a make over at Tom Ford. The lovely young man, after showing madame eyeliner says he is bored with nothing to do and would madame like a complete make over so I go off on a wander. Up to the top floor and Primarni where I get a pair of skimpy white denim shorts for £5, bargain.
Madame is after a small Longchamp makeup bag. We try Debenhams nothing, we try House of Fraser where I'm severely tempted by a Lulu Guinness bag. We leave and wander down to the Longchamp shop in Regent Street where she gets what she is after.
We get home in time for lunch. I try on the shorts, oh dear they don't fit. I bought a size 12 thinking well its Primark they are bound to come up a bit small. Oh no it seems I need a size 10. Yes read that weep my dears a size 10 !

No comments:

Post a Comment