Tuesday 17 July 2018

Another week begins and such a busy one. Quite how we ever fitted work into our busy schedule I will never know.

So Monday it is off to Guys hospital for an appointment for my partner. On the 22nd floor! I just don't do heights, no way Jose. I keep to the waiting room this time, well away from the windows. Luckily we find someone to talk to in the lift going up and on the way down.

The evening is spent at the Wembley Designer Outlet as we are celebrating our great grandson's sixth birthday. I had never been there before so we go early for a mooch around. Mmmm let us just say I won't be in a hurry to return.

Hospital appointment over its over to the West-End on the way home. Pop into dear old John Lewis and thence to Marylebone High Street to post a parcel. On the way I say I wonder if our opticians have re-opened after their re-fit and they are and we are only four days late from their re-opening. Much excitement as we enter the shop and we are booked in for an eye test the following day. Luckily or unluckily they still have the frames I have coveted for simply ages. Ultra expensive but oh my..... They come with two pairs of magnetic sunglass frames, Chanel of course. Yes I know but then I don't do understatement.




So our two eyetest appointments take two hours! Well perhaps a half hour each and the rest of the time we spend gossiping. It probably takes us a good ten minutes to leave the shop as we have to say  goodbye to all the staff!

Tomorrow is boring shopping and then off to a friends on Thursday then Sunday is Barrie Humphries Weimar show at the Barbican. I need to go back to work I'm exhausted from all this hectic lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment