Sunday 15 July 2018

Oh my days nearly two years since I posted anything and sooo much has happened. Come to think of it that is probably why I haven't posted, too busy.
Well it would be silly trying to remember everything that has happened let alone in what order.

Sooooo the main point I 'spose was when we were dragged kicking and screaming out of retirement. Ten years of blissful inaction gone in a flash.

A colleague of my partners when they worked together called and invited us to run one of their hifi companies, she would do admin and I would be everything else. Quite fun actually. We attended exhibitions and did a bit of travelling. We got to meet a wide audience and they in turn got an introduction to a t-girl. Oh yes this malarkey had by now become 24/7 and still is.

Aaaaanyway the upshot is the company has taken a holiday so we are back full-time retired which on one hand is a shame and on the other gives us back time to ourselves. I suppose I shall miss the coffin dodgers phoning with their queries but then again some of them were exasperating. 

So what is a coffin dodger? A coffin dodger is a retired male who out of boredom find themselves a hobby and becomes a nerd, a clueless nerd. The less they spend the more they think whatever they bought should do automatically. Unfortunately for them their £600.00 piece of kit pales into insignificance in the face of £100,000.00 systems I have demonstrated.
Our last trip was to the High End Show in Munich. What a lovely city Munich is! We have always liked Berlin but Munich surpasses Berlin, loved it.



 






1 comment: