Monday 8 July 2013

Trying

Well the decorating has started again. Early start before the heat. Wallpaper off by 9.00am then with the sun streaming its heat... I stopped. Ceiling tomorrow and wash the paintwork, paint ceiling and woodwork Wednesday, start tiles Thursday then three girlie days, Friday and Saturday Stephanie will be here so we are off out then Sunday is Peters BBQ. So the remaining tiling will have to wait until Monday.
Popped to Brent Cross today as we needed olives as only Waitrose know how and I have a need for a long sleeve thin white cardigan. Now you would imagine that a fairly simple couple of tasks to complete but oh no. For a start Waitrose had virtulally run out of olives, well loose ones so I left there emptyhanded so that left the cardigan. Well the long and short of it I couldn't find one of those either. Well I could if I wanted to pay over £50 otherwise nothing. One or three short or 3/4 sleeve ones, long sleeve heavy ones but not the sort I wanted. I trooped round John Lewis, M&S, Zara, Fenwicks and Gap, nothing. Bah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment