Wednesday 3 July 2013

Never satisfied

It really amuses me, if we get spotted while we are out then we are disappointed and then if we aren't spotted we are just as disappointed !
A trip to Brent Cross today and I got hardly a look let alone clocked. The nice assistant in Fenwicks who knows me said I was looking lovely which pleased me no end.
So many nice frocks in the sales including a couple of Ted Baker's which I've had my eye on for quite some time but no, not worth it, still a few more pounds to go before I can buy anything new and anyway there are so many frocks I already have that will be wearable once more. My main problem is wardrobe space. Buy another I hear you say , well I could but I have nowhere to put it. If only you knew how much wardrobe space we have and its all rammed tight. So tight that things get lost in there. Well you know how it is, you have so much stuff you can't remember every single item, you extricate something and it reveals something you have completely forgotten you had, so you rearrange everything and stuff that gets put to the back gets forgotten and the whole cycle starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment