Friday 13 September 2013

Day 3

Beach day wooohoo! Breakfast at our now usual haunt but just Madame and I. Back at the hotel Steph, madame and I get a taxi and off we go to a non touristy beach down the coast at Cala Comtesa.



Its the Primarni playsuit and black swimming costume today so its tattoos out again. Once on the beach its off with the playsuit, grab a couple of sunloungers and on with the suntan cream, a little squirt here a little squirt there........ and there. Oh its wonderful passing with the crowd, hardly a look except for the ink.





Its time for a swim, goodness I haven't been swimming oooo since I can remember..........Eeeeeek lots of little fishes in a shoal and if you stand still.... they dive and nibble your feet !! This is all very well and entertaining, to a degree, until a larger one decides that it will take a chunk, well bite out of my leg.





We take lunch in a rather nice cafe and while away a couple of hours with Madame, Dolenta, Andy and Dolenta's mother. I keep getting strange looks from the older couple at the next table but after a while we all strike up a conversation and find they come from Wales!



Post evening meal Madame, Steph and I repair to the bar on the roof of the hotel.......



All in all a rather fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment