Friday 10 May 2013

To tell or not to tell?

The other week we perchanced upon a rather nice website with fifties style frocks, skirts etc and of course just had to have one, or two. Well I ordered one and madame ordered two. Luckily I can easily get into hers.... :-) Two of them arrived el-pronto which was a good sign and third a little later as it required being made. Now three days from an item being ordered, made and delivered is hot stuff in my book and just about on a par with the wonderful What Katie Did which is saying something and who, by the way have a corset sale today in their Portobello Road shop. So three cheers to Wagtails Dancewear
I must admit I can't get enough of fifties fashion, its sooo feminine. It looks feminine and feels feminine unlike so much today. Oh for a lovely fitted suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment