Thursday 30 May 2013

More shopping

Off to the West End again today. Breakfast in M&S. Cross the road into Selfridges and a nice stroll through the shoe department and ladies fashions. So much begging to be bought, so much totally unaffordable. Do I care? No, of course not, I love to window shop, its things that are just out of reach that get to me not things that dreams are made of.

A visit to W.H. Smith in Selfridges for a Radio Times resulted in buying Tatler as they were giving away a rather nice pair of sunglasses.

We are off up there again tomorrow, John Lewis and the Kurt Geiger shop in South Moulton Street. Talking of Kurt Geiger shoes I located the flats I was looking for in Selfridges shoe department. Very nice and yes I would have bought them and been nearly £100 poorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment