Wednesday 29 May 2013

Two wanderings

Off we go this a.m. to the Hill Gardens. Weather forecast was not auspicious and proved correct. Still we got a few pictures done before it started to spit with rain and we retreated homeward. It seemed that half-terms have started so a few children about but nothing to bother us. Aaaanyway we had lunch then took ourselves off to Brent Cross. Oh my it was sooo busy but again no problem for us. So many nice frocks. Heard as two women passed us in Fenwicks, "was that two men?". Well that's an improvement, she wasn't sure. LOL

Popped into Curry's, not that I'd ever actually buy anything in there but I wanted to get my mucky paws on a Nikon D5100 as I thought it might be too small. The trusty old D90 is coming to the end of its useful life. It was a shame that they didn't have a D5200 to try. I would go for the D7000 but it is even heavier than the D90 and that is one reason I don't carry it everywhere. I was not that impressed with the speed of its focusing but then that is down to the lens it had not the body and I'd only be buying the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment