Thursday 1 August 2013

Picture this

After a morning of picture taking we zoom off to Brent Cross to frighten the local yokels. Neither of us has any cash to flash so it's window shopping for us. Oh my we get some attention but in the main we are totally ignored. Yes ignored, silly people they don't know what they are missing. Both of us decide that its time to raise hemlines so there is plenty of leg on display :-)
People do not realise the delight they give us if they stand and stare, I always give them the full treatment. I stop and appear as though I'm looking around the shop and give them the full 360 degree view then flounce off. We have a lovely chat and a giggle with the ladies in the Phaze Eight concession in Fenwicks only to find the totally gorgeous LBD on display is not one of theirs but an Armarni at £400! I manage to find another of our friends downstairs and we have a little chat with her and her companions. Sadly I never manage to find her when I'm in male mode.
Once done I take Stephanie home and return for a couple of things I've forgotten which means I revisit dear old John Lewis, Fenwicks and M&S to stock up on their gorgeous dates, yum !
As you can see I take much better pictures than Stephanie does, both in front and behind the camera. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment