Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fed up with it

Off out again to Oxford Street and Primarni. No not buying, returning. Madam takes her and my stuff back while I peruse the shoes. By the time she has finished she finds me trying on a pair of white wedge heeled basketball type boots. Quite cute but too high for me. Definitely not for wearing for long periods and deffo not for the amount of walking I do.
We exit money intact and stroll down to M&S. Two more pairs of their knickers in a 12 primarily for the hols.
We leave there but as its before 9.30 Selfridges is shut. So we take coffee and a bun in Starbucks in North Audley St where it first happens. Madam gets the coffee and we await our munchies. As they are delivered its with.... Sorry to keep you waiting ladies. Tee hee goodness I'm passing in male mode again.
Hunger and thirst satisfied we go into Selfridges and I find the price of that Ted Baker deliciousness, £1500 mmmm a little out of my league by about £1400 :-)
We amble on stopping at Karen Millen and while we are perusing an assistant comes up from behind me and says to us both.... do you need any help ladies. So it happens again! I wouldn't mind but bleached hair or not with hair this short you can see the bald bit !!! Aaaaanyway she strolls off and madam says she is fed up with this keep happening, I of course revel in it. I do however say that it is far better for us to be referred to as ladies than to have someone say can I help you two gentlemen which makes her smile no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment