Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sun,sea and......... Sand

So eventually we arrive in sunny Bourenmouth, unpack etc and off out. Bearing in mind we haven't been here for more than 30 minutes, we leap on a bus and the driver says to Madame and I..... Morning LADIES! Oh I love it. Totally in male mode and people think I'm female. Of course I never correct them and if they correct themselves I always say either I don't mind or that I'm flattered, that really throws them.
Thankfully for the bank balance or lack of, there was nothing that took my fancy in Primark, Debenhams however was a different story but I managed to resist thank goodness.
Why is it that when you are certain you know better you still blindly follow the instructions of a sat nav? There we were happily pootling along the North Circular when it tells us to turn right at Hangar Lane then after a bit to turn off before the M4 or the M25. Idiot of course does as she is told and winds up in horrendous traffic, stupid girl. Ah well alls well that ends well we got here, eventually.
Although I may regret it I'm sat sitting in the garden at almost 5pm collecting rays and the flesh is feeling decidedly warm in parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment