Saturday 24 August 2013

Trying it on

So the grand try on of all the old clothes has all but finished and... it all fits again and in some cases are now too big !! But the statement of the day has to have come from madam. After simply years of stealing, being given and having made me frocks she now comes to me and says... do you have any summer frocks I can borrow for our holiday. Now do you all see how lucky I am to have someone like this. We give each other clothes, we share clothes, we buy each other clothes. Oh my, oh my I am sooooooo lucky and yes everyday I do give thanks, I do think of all those girls who have do this in secret.
This to me is why I do not need all the t-girl support groups websites etc, to spend secretive hours in the company of other girls.
I don't need to label myself. I am not transwhatever, I am me, as I have always been. Not for me the desperation of not having dressed for ages. I can dress in whatever way I choose whenever I choose. I can leave the house in male or female mode, visit local shops in either mode without a care. My femininity, if I have any, is apparent in both male and female modes to the point where it is now 'normal' and not even second nature. Not for me the hiding from nearly anyone I know or am related to, the only people who do not know are people I know will not understand and why on earth should I instigate aggravation for the sake of it. If people do not approve then who am I to force it upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment