Friday 30 August 2013

Odd isn't it? Not really

It has been mentioned to me that I never notice when people are looking at me. Now I am fully aware that I pass through life almost completely oblivious to what is going on around me, especially people. It happened again yesterday I troll off to post some letters and am observed by madam. When I return she says, what is it about you that everyone just stops and looks? Well that is bye-the-bye, the fact is I didn't notice them looking and then of course I realised why. They do it after I have passed them and without eyes in the back of my head how on earth am I supposed to know? I can't can I, although I did notice one woman as she reacted most favourably as she came towards me, it was a sort of oooooooooooooo :-) I 'spose there are things about people that they, because it is normal for them, forget but come as a surprise to others. Is it the newly acquired tan? Is it the very short bleached hair? Is it the tattoo's, the way I walk etc, etc or a combination. I dunno but all these things and more, are well, part of me so I forget them. Perhaps one day I'll catch someone at it and have the courage to ask them. Of course when I say that perhaps I should spend more time in a frock as people don't seem to notice me then that of course is met with a negative response ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment