Friday 4 October 2013

Belt up 2

Off out to Oxford Street. Breakfast a la Pret and a wander through Selfridges to Elliot Rhodes and what do you know the nice young man that used to be in their Covent Garden shop is in their St Christopher's Place shop and he remembers us. Aaaanyway we manage to get two shortened free of charge as we are valued customers.
We return to Selfridges, madame wants to see if the Primark concession has my jeans in a size 12, which they have, well slightly different. This will enable me to give her my size 14's and I get the size 12's. A nice snug fit and they are purchased, nice to try on girlie clothes while in drab and not think anything of it ;-). We wander fashions where we find a rather fabulous leather jacket. Biker style but in red, black and white. How much says madame, oooo £1500 I say, her reply? £1400 but it was rather stunning. So then its off to the shoe department, a rather fab pair of over the knee heeled platform boots from Ugg trifles with me, so soft, so lovely but at £395 a trifle too much.
We are however rather taken by the Irregular Choice shoes and I rather fancy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment