Monday 21 October 2013

Catch up

Sooooo Friday I decide to make picture day, naughty nighties, corselette's and corsets, just to see if they fit you understand ;-) I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I have been on a diet and lost all this weight and things have come back into the fold as they now fit again and things have left because they are too big. Aaaanyway I must admit that the diet has made me feel better in body and mind. So with no trepidation there was a flurry of activity as things were put on and stripped off willy nilly. I make no apologies for photoshopping myself on backgrounds as plain white is rather boring.
Post pictures I take myself off to Brent Cross for a en femme wander. Oooo autumn/winter is not my time of year all the clothes are so... well wintery, roll on spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment