Thursday 17 October 2013

Ooooooo that long !

Well off out today, wedding anniversary. A mere 43 years married and 50 together.
I much prefer day outings to evening, they last much longer and you can do interesting things like shop and look at girlie things. Aaaanyway off we set for Oxford St, first stop Pret for breakfast. Madame goes off to Primark while I go to Superdrug for yet more mail varnish, a clear and a red. A wander up Marylebone High St just to check out the Cancer Research shop but nothing for us, all too small.
Back to Oxford St and John Lewis and a troll round ladies fashions and shoes then lunch in the Brassierie and a return to ladies shoes where madame get herself a pair of boots. I do see two rather nice pairs of ankle boots, the Uggs are rather special but at £195 I give them a miss as I do the Somerset at £165.
So we return home after a walk round M&S at the Pantheon where madame buys me a new jumper which will do in both modes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment