Monday 7 October 2013

Cilla Black

Surprise, surprise! Off out yesterday to the London Alternative Market. Oh my days what a journey! Things roll on ok until we get to the Strand. I usually dive down Arundel Street to the Embankment, its closed, road works. I try Surrey Street, closed. We fight our way across the Strand and go round the Aldwych again and down Fleet Street and throw a right down Bouverie Street, halfway down its.... closed, left into Tudor Street. The remainder of the street are closed so its right at New Bridge Street and a naughty left turn at Queen Victoria Street then a right into Puddle Dock and join Upper Thames Street. All these road works and building works in the same area, ridiculous ! Aaaanyway we get to the Tower of London and there are bloody bicycles everywhere, that bloody Boris has yet another event to clog up London the twat! Of course all these cyclists are the gung-ho variety and think they own the road, well you don't. So its into The Minories, across into Goodman's Yard and into Mansell Street, so far so good. Turn into the Minories and right into India Street and try to park, anywhere but no. Three circuits and I finally manage to park in The Jewry and walk round to America Square, what a palaver. We stop at the corner of the Square, out of sight of the venue and on with the silly shoes.
Well we have arrived, so I find out I am observed by all and sundry as we enter the square and I totter my way to the venue :-) We have chat to D and in comes Penny and Natacha and Russell and his partner. We are earlyish so manage to find a table with soft seating for once and take up residence. and spend a few delightful hours gossiping.
Madame reminds me that D still has my Ultimate Leather frock, the one I refer to as the 'Kill Bill' frock. I have lost weight haven't I..... So off I trot. Errrrr D someone tells me you still have my Ultimate leather frock for sale. Yes she says, well, ummmm can I have it back? So it is back into the fold, but will it still fit.....?



The answer is yes it does and its a size 12, well ish, it was made to measure after all about eight years ago. This of course means Penny and I can be twinses !!!!!
Aaaaanyway back to the plot, we see Penny slope off and next thing we know the saucy minx is being measured for one of Vicki's leather coats, not just any old coat but THE coat.
We take a look at the Ectomorph stand, mmmmmm lovely I see a rather nice little number but unfortunately a size too small especially around the ribs. As much as I like it I could foresee problems as the top is latex and the skirt is net which would preclude the use of Vivishine as you could not Vivishine net !
Of course now the Vicki frock fits it just begged a photo session this morning didn't it where a few more items that now fit were resurrected ........

No comments:

Post a Comment