Monday 21 October 2013

The remains of the days

Saturday sees Stephanie and I out and about. Off we set to the British Museum and surprisingly enough we find loads we have never seen before ! Poor Stephanie is suffering with a pan in her lower back and the remains of flu/cold. We take lunch around the corner in Museum Street in Pizza Express where I am semi-good diet wise and elect for lasagne verde mind you it was not helped by vast amounts of parmesan cheese and the bechemel sauce !
Post lunch its off to Primark where nothing but nothing tickles our collective fancy so we hop a bus homeward up to Selfridges and dive into the denim studio of the third floor where Stephanie buys herself a pair of jeans then its home for dinner.
Sunday is another photo day, its corset time. Luckily everything goes to plan and fourteen corsets later I have almost exhausted what should fit. The 30 inch waist ones all shut and are a trifle on the slack side. They fit but not as tight as I like them, that is breathless tight and the 28 inch ones are not that good around the rib cage damn those ribs :-(



So today its off out again to Oxford St. A quick trawl of Primark and a discussion with madame, which bra should I buy myself? Yes I'm that lucky, I can not only buy my own clothes but I get advice too ! Luck remains on my side when post Pret breakfast we visit Elliot Rhodes shop to get madame's four belts shortened I find madames xmas present, a new buckle so that is that done !

No comments:

Post a Comment