Thursday 13 June 2013

A trip

A trip to Brent Cross today, no reason in particular which of course means unexpected spending. A visit to the Kurt Geiger shop and their sale results in Madame exiting with a pair of loafers, very tasteful. A little treat, a coffee in Starbucks, ooo that was nice. We take a stroll around Fenwicks, a few nice frocks, very nice but as we are on a diet it would be waste of money. I need some eyeshadow so we pop into Boots and I exit with a couple of Revlon palettes, a selection of browns and a selection of greens.

It is so nice to be able to discuss these things with someone, even better when it is your significant other. What with my appauling colour eyesight it does make my life rather difficult. I can see colour but someone with good or perfect colour vision could convince me virtually anything is not the colour I am seeing. Many colours I just do not know what they are, I know there is a colour but what it actually is, is a different matter entirely. Of course I am certain that many of the assistants know that it is for me and not my partner but as I say I am proud of what I am, I see no shame in it whatsoever.

We stroll into John Lewis, again lovely frocks but of course a waste of money if I manage to slim down a size or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment