Sunday 30 June 2013

It's a beautiful day.........

A lovely day in prospect and a days rest from decorating and a girlie day. Nails done, eyebrows plucked so its off out or is it? Not decided, in for photo's or out and about, hmmm, decisions, decisions. Of course with such a lovely day it does seem a shame to waste it and it would mean a pretty summer frock, if I can get into it but then again which one?. Have I lost enough weight? Only time will tell.

Now I know I do not have a lot of patience with whinging trannies, well whingers of any sort really but I must take issue with the BBC and their report on yesterday's Pride march. Well not so much the report but the byline on one of the pictures. Two drag queens with the byline "MPs are currently considering the Equal Marriage Bill". What is it with people who assume all T-whatevers are gay? True all the 'drag' performers of my acquaintance are, but these aside I personally know they stretch across the complete sexual spectrum. I have no problem with being perceived, because I wear a frock, or even when in drab as gay it is just that the statement, if that is what it is, is not true. To me being perceived as gay has more upsides than down. Women, my only preference, are more friendly in the main and straight men tend to shun me which again suits me perfectly. Gay men on the whole never pester me one way or the other, after all it takes one to know one if you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment