Wednesday 5 June 2013

At last

Well at last I have used the new camera in anger instead of just fiddling about and playing. Good feature is the remote can stay active for far longer so it gives me time to change outfits etc. As with everything, until you get used to it there are pro's and con's and it is just a question if the pro's outweigh the con's
Can't wait until the new card arrives for it, I'm restricted to about 150 pictures until then. Who would ever have thought that in days of yore when I got a 400mb drive for the old PC, and I thought I'd never need another, that you would be able to get 32gb on a tiny card ! Mind you in those days a digital camera wasn't even a twinkle in anyone's eye, let alone a picture being 24mb.

I was going out today, posh frock and all but have decided that the front garden needs my attention more. It is rather overgrown and scruffy, to the point where someone knocked and asked if we needed it doing. Plus of course the postman is expected with goodies although of course if one plans for their arrival you are assured that they will arrive the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment