Sunday 2 June 2013

They do and they don't

A little miffed, but only a fraction. The new camera, some of the lenses don't work with it. Well they do but they don't autofocus, thankfully they are not the ones I use and in reality are not mine, they are madame's. Unfortunately one of them is the Tamron which is a home picture favourite but its range is covered by two other lenses that do autofocus . The other two are telelphoto so thats no problem as I very, very rarely use them and thankfully the wide angle zoom does work. I would have cried if it hadn't. Its all down to the fact that this camera requires the lens to have the motor to focus rather than the camera moving the lens. Ah well never mind and they can still be manually focussed thanks to that lovely viewfinder.

Oh this new Flickr is a pain. I just can't be bothered with it. Gone are the daily updates and the constant checking. I just log in once a day, see if anyone has asked to be a contact or sent a message and I log out again. Still I'm just waiting for my refund from the cancellation of my pro-account.

No comments:

Post a Comment