Sunday 23 June 2013

Moving

Well the cupboard got moved a smidgeon and one wall got tiled. I think I'll have a day of rest today and start de-tiling tomorrow, not something I'm looking forward to.
So if its day off today I think a shower and total shave is in order as is dressing up. Time for the woman in me to appear.

We should have gone out last night, the irregular Magic Theatre in deepest darkest Brockley at the totally kitsch Rivoli Ballroom but with madame not being well again and moi not exactly filled with joy at the prospect of trolling all that way I didn't go either. So I elected to finish off the bit of tiling instead. I'd rather have a day of Ann than just a few hours plus of course I'd rather wait until I can show off a more slender me, patience is after all a virtue, not that I could be called virtuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment