Thursday 6 June 2013

A new day

Well that bit of horticulture certainly tired me out. Front garden most respectable now, and then, and then I decided to attack the back garden too. Oooo I must have been mad and got got myself stung by a stinging nettle. I'd only cultivated it for the butterflies, just goes to show, you do something for the environment and what does it do, it bites you.
So do I sally forth today or not? Still undecided. I've cleaned the shoes at least. Silly really, new shoes and what is the first thing I do, go out in the rain, tsk, tsk, tsk, silly girl.
I 'spose if I do go it will have to be Oxford St, its just that if I window shop alone I tend to do it at a gallop. Whatever mode I'm in its always at a gallop, whereas if I am with someone I linger. Ah well as I say we shall see.
Still waiting for goodies in the post. But if they come then, well I'll just have to go and collect them. The lens hood arrived yesterday, cheap nasty plastic thing and horror of horrors doesn't have the word Nikon on it, but if it does the job then that is fine.
I think, I hope that Howards website is not done and dusted, everything lines up and links together seamlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment